Tuesday, June 26, 2012

14 Days!

This is going to be a very short blog post. I just wanted to mark the two weeks until we leave for Europe! Yesterday I recieved the receipts for our e-tickets and our final itineraries in the mail! I'm pretty sure I did a little happy dance. That means it is time for us to have our final meeting before departing. At the meeting I will give you your copy of the intinerary (so you don't have to always ask me what we are doing every day). I will also give you a copy of a basic packing list, just to get you started. I will hold on to the airline receipts (to speed things along at the airport). We will also set up our meeting place and time at the airport (three hours before departure). The meeting is tentatively set for 10:00 Saturday 30 June at Hilltop Park. I will e-mail a final meeting confirmation very soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment